Coloured Wedding Gowns
A Spark Of Hues!
Brides-to-be, your wedding gown is not something you would buy on a whim, but ever thought of a coloured outfit for the wedding? Move over white which is now touted to be a hue that could be a little harsh on one’s skin tone besides it’s been done to death, so why not opt for a coloured bridal gown!
Coloured wedding gowns are trending and going to be huger this wedding season and beyond. Evidently, no longer our brides are left to decide between just a few shades of white, they can embrace showstoppers in brilliant burgundys, baby blue, mint green, magical metallic, mellow yellows to powder pinks and gracious gold alongside fabulous embellishments, intricate embroidering, ruffles, 3D florals and what not! Brides, get ready to flaunt the rainbow this season.
Some key coloured wedding dress trends set to take couture on fire!
Keeping your bridal outfits in tandem with the destination and style of your D day.
1. Opt for chic, understated wedding gowns which are in fashion. This Naeem Khan beige number oozes style and is perfect for the bride who wants something elegant and exquisitely flattering.
2. Are you a bride who loves all things vintage, then you should opt for an ivory hue tea length wedding dress, essentially your dress falls below the knee and above the ankle.
3. Are you a daring, body confident bride? There is tons of scope for you to flaunt yourself if you opt for the pastel or blush pink off shoulder bridal gown perfect for a destination wedding.
4. Love pretty, feminine gowns? This is the trend for you, if you take inspiration from Naeem Khan’s lavender floral beauty.
5. A backless satin yellow wedding dress is fashionable for the wedding season, it is very much a statement worthy and classic style.
6. An utterly gorgeous pale yellow embroidered gown is a fabulous instance of the low V wedding dress trend this year.
7. Flowers are undeniably girly, trending and just oh-so-pretty!
Opt for a beige bridal gown with just a few exquisite coloured flowers across the body of the gown.
8. Have you been working on your abs and want to parade on your D day or perhaps getting hitched in a warm destination? Whatever floats your boat, the separates or two piece wedding dresses or cut-out midriff gowns are huge this season. Take a cue from the Naeem Khan burgundy number.
9. Dresses with sleeves, are ideal wedding dresses for winter brides! And what better motivation than the swoon-worthy powder pink flouncy pleated silhouette!
10. A floral bridal gown is a must-have if you are working on a country celebration. How stunning is this dreamy, dusty pink gown with rosettes?
11. If you have a grand wedding in mind, then a high necked bridal gown is definitely worth considering. Beyond the point that they are trendy, they make a perfect piece for the brides looking to make a demure style statement.
12. Are you one of those brides that can’t resist a bit of a bling? Well, jewelled wedding dress are great this year. Steal your look from this golden, sparkly, netted Naeem number which is sure to turn heads for all the right reasons.
Stylist Shobai Singh says, ” Brides are ready to experiment with wedding gowns, opting for subtle, vibrant, to shimmery, metallic hues like never before! If you want to be on trend this year, choose coloured gowns in sheer, ruffles, nets, tulle, applique, sequined, sheath, satins and floral gowns in deep champagne, pale gold, zingy yellow, tropical green, ombre and eye-popping fuschia which are ruling the bridal fashion scene. “